My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Monday 12 March 2007

I am no poet:)

I am not a poet this I must confess, I look at the breeze blow past the leaves I see it gently caress its surface The trees gently swaying in the passing wind I imagine a baby woken up by its mother, And being pushed to school, I am not a poet this I must confess. I am not a poet this I must confess, I see the rain pouring down on my roof Clattering, splattering and forcing its way through, I imagine a new artist trying for attention, Forcing his way into people’s minds. I am not a poet this I must confess. I am not a poet this I must confess, I don’t know to rhyme, I don’t know to phrase. My words never seem to fit into place, I try and try again to make them sound great I think by god it is my fate, I am not a poet this I must confess. Or am I?? :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home