My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Monday 12 March 2007

Sailing

Sailing through the winds,
Passing the storms with a little struggle,
Not knowing where to go or where I am.
My mind lingers about just one thought,When will I see you again

This thought gives me strength
To run and to pursue,
A destination I don’t know.
I take the path before me, think of tomorrow and not further
Hoping our paths will cross again

Nature has not been my best friend, but has been kind to me.
I put it in charge of the situation, and just do what is expected out of me and nothing more.
I cannot think to conspire, nor create to defy.
I don’t have the strength so I just linger on till something changes.
Hope it happens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home