My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Sleep

Sleep my child it is time to rest
You did well, you survived the time to test
Now close your eyes and reach out to your dream
There are no more bonds that bind you here

Sleep and lay your head down in peace
You have made me proud
You were one of a kind and shall be that way
Now close your eyes and let your mind stray

Sleep let not your thought bother
Fear not you will not be forgotten
We were together in gloom and glory
Forgetting you will be forgetting part of myself

Sleep put your mind to rest
All the pain will fade away
All the worries will be gone
The path ahead for me is still fresh
I will see you at the end of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home