My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Tuesday 13 March 2007

Chasing Clouds

I remember those days in the back, When we worked side by side in the shack You smiled at me and I smiled back, Time got lost in its own track. I remember those days when we were never apart, Even the longest life line seemed so short. We did things we would have never thought, I remember the grin on your face which to hide you fought. I remember those days and times difficult to trace, The time I spent on you in gaze. You moved around like poetry and phrase In a gentle rhythm which could put all inert in daze. I remember those hours of the days The time we chose to part our ways I chased a cloud reached out for your hand You refused, I left and saw you stand. Now I fret in hate and regret, Waiting for the day you and I would have met. So I can grab you from yourself and lose myself For i know now that all this while I was chasing a bluff

2 Comments:

  • At 14 March 2007 at 12:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    as i said.. "You moved around like poetry and phrase" is one of the best lines i have seen from you. just loved it.
    but "which could put all inert in daze" doesnt go well with it.

    The line "I remember the grin on your face which to hide you fought" is also sweet.

    dont keep trying for rhyming the last words always.. thats not the only way to make it look like poem

     
  • At 21 March 2007 at 21:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

    if someone could hurt u so much....then may be they r not worth it !!!!!

    TC !
    Revathi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home