My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Saturday 30 June 2007

Stay as a Dream


Times were amiss, uncertainty all around.
Buzzing all over, busy lives and living
In a chore by time, an instant unwished.
A flash of an image, a moment of bliss.


It has rained on this parched earth,
The patches of dust washed from the windows
Give the glimpses of dreams missed.
And Sights of the ones to come

Stay as a dream, because you cannot be more beautiful then you are

Giving me a smile every time I slumber

Stay as a trance, because you cannot as sweet smelling as you are

Giving me strength every time I lag

Stay as a hallucination, because you cannot be as gentle as you are

Holding me every time I fall.

Stay as an illusion, because you cannot be as graceful as you are

Hopping around in my mind like a doe.

Stay as a fantasy, because you cannot make me happy as you are

Pulling my leg and smiling it off.

Stay as a phantasm, because you cannot be as perfect as you are

Giving me faith in Gods ability.

Stay as a spirit and aspiration, a piece of my imagination,

Pulling me together when I fall apart.
Never become real.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home