My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Monday 12 March 2007

Forgive

Not all people are correct all the time,Not all the moments in your life are worth a dime.At times when you want to be some place,With people you like and those who understand your space.I felt this and my thought is strong,Forgive me if you feel I am wrong.

Sometimes you try hard to make it,But well it is fate that you don’t make it.Do you blame yourself or another?Well you can’t do either.I felt this and my thought is strong,Forgive me if you feel I am wrong.

I tried hard and I failed,Well I wonder how anyone else would have scaled.I couldn’t leave a friend behind,Even if I had a promise to which I had to bind.I felt this and my thought is strong,Forgive me if you feel I am wrong.

Forgive me and it will make me feel worse,Don’t and it will taunt and will be a curse.I understand you feeling of angst,But you should understand my feeling regret.I felt this and my thought is strong,Forgive me if you feel I am wrong.

My intention was not to disappoint, but not to abandon and all my effort had gone into balance these.But effort was futile. I have said all I have to and it is up to you to decide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home