My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Tuesday 13 March 2007

I am Waiting

Looking at the clouds gather, Hold each one of them together. Gently it starts to pour, And it is gloomy no more. I step out in to the open, Every eye sees me frozen. My eyes meet up with none They are searching for the oneJ. Our eyes meet each other, Talking like the gentle wind and feather, Your words hold mine and mine yours, And our thoughts embrace one another. I am standing here outside alone, Letting the rain sweeten my breadth . Out here it is cold, But the warmth from your eyes makes me boldJ. Why don’t you come and hold my hand, Why don’t you come beside me and stand. Lets in stand silence together And let the rain do the talking. None around us matter Their noises will be drowned in the chatter This wait for you is hurting, Come take my hand I am waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home