My world

Glimpses of the world I know I will create... Someday

Tuesday 13 March 2007

When?

When do I show what breathes inside me A child waiting to be free, To be cared and pampered a lot Giving little but taking a lot. When do I show what resides inside me A hero waiting for an opportunity To try to go where others have failed Then walk the streets to be hailed When do I show what lies beneath me A beast conspiring to be released, Fuelled by ego and pride Curbed by sanity and beaten down by Tides When do I show what hides within me A survivor in search of a destiny. Aimlessly wandering crossing many a fray Battle weary but still hoping for dawning day When do I show what lingers inside me A lover ready to endure an eternity, Devoted, passionate and caring Satisfying, creative and daring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home